July 6-8, 2018
The Lodge of Four Seasons
We are not going to Tan-Tar-A…aaawww. We are going to another beautiful resort on the Lake of the Ozarks, The Lodge of Four Seasons!! Yeeeeaaahhhh! Nestled along the beautiful shoreline, the lodge is home to the Lake Ozark’s largest full-service Marina, offering boating, fishing, water sports, WaveRunners®, lake cruising and more. You’re invited to get your feet wet and enjoy a world of Marina activities during your stay. Also, the lodge offers the only full-service golf resort in Missouri offering two championship golf courses. And there will be FIREWORKS ON THE WATER which are voted as one of the top 10 fireworks shows on the water in the US. Come watch the fireworks on Independence Day! https://4seasonsresort.com/
Tickets will be $126, $132, $137, and $142. Check with your support team for cut-off dates.
- One ticket includes admittance to the Friday evening sessions, Saturday sessions, Saturday dinner, and Sunday sessions.
- All orders are commitments and non-refundable.
- The Smart Start program is available for new IBO’s. Look under Promotions & Conventions on the Crown website under this event for the Smart Start Form.
- A will call table to leave tickets for pick up will not be provided during the weekend.
- Lost/Forgotten/Refund tickets: Lost/Forgotten tickets will be handled with a new check being written at the event by the person who lost/forgot the ticket(s). Forgotten ticket(s) checks will be returned when the forgotten ticket(s) are returned to the Crown Enterprises office within two weeks after the event. Reimbursement for Lost/Refund ticket(s) must accompany a letter from the support team Emerald supplying verification of the ticket(s) purchase price, the reason for a reimbursement/refund, and be received by Crown Enterprises within two weeks after the event. These deadlines will be strictly enforced.
The group rate for the weekend is $133/day. A $12/day luxury access fee will be added to the $133 rate to access a list of amenities:
- Complimentary use of fitness center
- Complimentary full breakfast buffet for a child 8 and younger with purchase of adult breakfast entrée
- Complimentary movies nightly in our Cordoba Theatre
- Complimentary in room Keurig coffee makers
- Complimentary shuttle service to Lodge amenities – Marina, Avila Luxury Suite and Golf Complimentary Regular Valet Parking
- Complimentary high-speed Internet in guest rooms
Book your room using this Group Direct Booking Link – No login/Attendee Code needed:
Rooms are very limited for July 4th and are at a discounted rate of $179. In order to book a room at this discounted rate for July 4th or book July 5th, the $133 rate, you will need to make you reservation online for the open dates and then call the “800” number to extend your stay.
Ahoy, me hearties! Ready yer sea legs and leave da landlubbers behind. Be ridin’ dee waves from top side and qualify for da pirate cruise!! We will set sail when we set sail! Our departure time be six-thirty as the sun sets me lad and lasses. We be squibblin’ later than never where we be expectin’ dee crew for boardin’. And don’t ye be wearin’ dose prissy clothes. Ye be a pirate aund we expect ye be dressed like one!
Core Running Breakfast
Money Side Up! You are invited to a special Recognition Breakfast. All you have to do is complete the ﬁrst 90 Day Core Run. It will be a ticketed event, $10/person, for Saturday 8:30 AM. We will share testimonies, stories, and techniques while enjoying a breakfast with all the Core Leaders. Check with your support team for additional details. Join us!
- If you are going to take a day or two extra to relax on the resort you may want to arrive before the weekend rather than after. This will help you be refreshed and take your excitement back home right after the weekend! And don’t forget to have your calendar booked after the weekend.
- This is a great weekend for the family. It would be good to line up a babysitter so you will be more relaxed and not worry about the kids during the meetings. Also, having both parents in the meeting will help you be ready for business after the weekend. There will not be a location for Children 11 years old or younger, including nursing infants, in the meeting room. Children 12 years and older will need a ticket to enter the event.
- Dress for the Friday evening session:
- Audience – nice casual attire. AAaarrrr, if ye be a Pirate dress like one!
- Stage co-hosts – Please, wear pants and nice casual attire. AAaarrrr, if ye be a Pirate, dress like one!
- Reserve your boats and make your plans now for Saturday afternoon since we will not hold a session from 1:30 – 6:00 PM.
Helpful Dress Tips
July 6th Friday
- 9:00 AM Emerald & Diamond Meeting
- 3:00 PM Eagle, Silvers, & Above Meeting
- 6:30 PM Pirate Cruise
- 8:30 PM Evening Session Begins
July 7th Saturday
- 8:30 AM Core Running Breakfast
- 10:00 AM Saturday Morning Session Begins
- 1:30 PM “Fun in the Sun” – No Session
- 6:30 PM Doors Open for Dinner
- 8:00 PM Saturday Evening Session Begins
July 8th Sunday
- 8:45 AM – 10:00 AM Morning Fellowship [Check-out before the Fellowship]
- 10:30 AM – 1:00 PM Leadership
Kids for Help
Kids (ages 16 and over) can work on the BSM table and backstage for $9.50 per hour. Please email support@crown.CO if you are interested.